MOE Secondary School Course
Secondary School Programmes
Our programme designed complements the Chinese Language Curriculum, which are
strictly based on the syllabus approved by the Ministry of Education (MOE), Singapore.
With well-structured programmes, we focus on students’ individual needs and facilitate
them to prepare for O Level Higher Chinese/Chinese.
Our Professional teachers who understand the local schools and O Level requirements will build on students’ prior knowledge and skills of listening, speaking, reading, writing, spoken and written interaction.
1. Oral skills – Train students to think coherently about current affairs and discover various perspectives.
2. Reading Comprehension – Cultivate analytical skills of students with different question types and answering techniques.
3. Writing – Construction of good sentence structure, applying essential vocabulary,
proverbs and idioms. Exposed to current topic from a variety of resources.
1. Email & Essay Writing (Paper 1)
2. Close Passage & Comprehension (Paper 2)
3. Oral & Listening Comprehension (Paper 3)
The tuition fee of Private Lesson 2022
S1 (2 hrs)
S2 (2 hrs)
S3 (1.5 hrs)
S3 (2 hrs)
S4 (2 hrs)
* Every term includes 16 lessons.
* The prices shown do not include the transportation fee.
*16 lessons should be finished within 6 months.